pgsql: Further improve documentation of the role-dropping process.

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgsql: Further improve documentation of the role-dropping process.
Date: 2015-12-04 19:44:58
Lists: pgsql-committers

Further improve documentation of the role-dropping process.

In commit 1ea0c73c2 I added a section to user-manag.sgml about how to drop
roles that own objects; but as pointed out by Stephen Frost, I neglected
that shared objects (databases or tablespaces) may need special treatment.
Fix that. Back-patch to supported versions, like the previous patch.

Branch
------
REL9_2_STABLE

Details