pgsql: Enable transforms tests for python 2 on MSVC builds

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgsql: Enable transforms tests for python 2 on MSVC builds
Date: 2015-04-29 17:54:36
Lists: pgsql-committers

Enable transforms tests for python 2 on MSVC builds

Currently regression tests for python 3 are disabled on MSVC, and these
tests fail with python 3, too, so we have some work to do to enable
both. Meanwhile, all the buildfarm hosts seem to be building with python
2 anyway, so this at least gets us some coverage.

Original patch from Michael Paquier, significantly modified by me.

Branch
------
master

Details