BUG #8674: Professional services in Poland

From: mg(at)sb-betting(dot)com
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #8674: Professional services in Poland
Date: 2013-12-11 09:34:27
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 8674
Logged by: Michal
Email address: mg(at)sb-betting(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 9.2.1
Operating system: Windows

hi PG team,

I am trying to find any Postgres professional in Poland, but your page shows
outdated sources. I have visited all pages with .pl, most of them does not
shows any Postgres services, some of them were not updated since 2005.

Are you able to recommend company/person in Poland which could do tuning of
my Postgres DB?