BUG #8362: postres webserver

From: kd_sargent(at)msn(dot)com
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #8362: postres webserver
Date: 2013-08-04 09:03:47
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 8362
Logged by: Keith Sargent
Email address: kd_sargent(at)msn(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 9.2.2
Operating system: win7

Not really a bug but a? I have been using you enterprisedb apachephp local
web server to develop
was hoping to install phalcon c# extension. It install easy with XAMPP but I
can not get it to load with yours. I add the extension with and without a
direct link,I put the php_phalcon.dll in different directories. I'm guessing
it's a phalcon issue you use a MSVC10 for the compiler and xampp uses a
MSVC9 and phalcon is also compiled in MSVC9. I do not know if this will be
an Issues on my web-server, but I would like to start developing on my local
server and I think i would be a very nice feature set for you guys to offer.