pgsql: On second thought, we'd better just drop these tests altogether.

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgsql: On second thought, we'd better just drop these tests altogether.
Date: 2011-11-07 01:12:33
Lists: pgsql-committers

On second thought, we'd better just drop these tests altogether.

Further experimentation reveals that my previous change didn't fix the
issue entirely: these tests would still fail at the spring-forward DST
transition. There doesn't seem to be any great value in testing this
specific issue for both timestamp and timestamptz, so just lose the
latter tests.

Branch
------
master