Download question

From: "WHITMORE, MARK J GS-12 USAF AFMC 517 SMXS/MXDEC" <mark(dot)whitmore(dot)1(at)us(dot)af(dot)mil>
To: "pgsql-pkg-yum(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-pkg-yum(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Download question
Date: 2015-09-29 14:57:16
Lists: pgsql-pkg-yum

I support a network of Red Hat machines that is not connected to the internet, so can't touch your
yum repo. Previously we used EnterpriseDB's version of PostgreSQL but now that they have gone
to Posgres Advanced Server instead of just PostgreSQL my customers requested that I just get
PostgreSQL 9.4 from you instead. Since I can't access the repository to simply do "yum install"

I need to know which packages to download to install PostgreSQL 9.4 on RHEL 7.0 Workstation.