FW: Security

From: Eng Sameer <sameer_rm90(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: FW: Security
Date: 2014-05-27 09:38:09
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hello ,
I'am work with postgresql DB , and i want to secure it from users .I read about pg_hba.conf it have many method , and i wonder about trust method .if i have a password on my server and i don't want to users to enter the server and open it , how i can prevent the trust method to prevents them to open it ?i know about MD5 and other method , but if anyone access the pg_hba.conf file and change it to trust will open so i don't want to let users open server even the method change to trust ?
How i can secure it ?

Best Regards ,