Re: Dumping multiple tables with pg_admin: I'm wrong

From: koffi BADOH <koff10(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: Caesar Kennedy Olima <caesar(dot)olima(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Dumping multiple tables with pg_admin: I'm wrong
Date: 2015-09-03 14:50:42
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi ALL,
Sorry , In fact pg_admin can select and dump tables easily.
my posting is a mistake . Apologize.

Thanks again.
koff

Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 17:36:09 +0300
Subject: Re: [ADMIN] Dumping multiple tables with pg_admin
From: caesar(dot)olima(at)gmail(dot)com
To: koff10(at)hotmail(dot)com
CC: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org

Hi Koff,

Do you mean pg_admin or pg_dump, or is it pgAdmin tool you are enquiring about. If you would like to dump selected tables from either a script or from the shell, then with pg_dump you have a -t (--table) option which you can can use to specify the tables you would like to dump or alternatively -T (--exclude-table) to select the table you would like to exclude from a dump. Hope that helps.

Regards,
Caesar