[Pljava-dev] Windows 64bit: Call for further testing

From: jcllario at hotmail(dot)com (JOSE CARLOS MARTINEZ LLARIO)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Windows 64bit: Call for further testing
Date: 2011-05-02 22:00:55
Lists: pljava-dev

Im getting the same error about PG_MODULE_MAGIC as before.Trying to use loadlibrary64 I get:
"the program cant start because libstdc++6.dll is missing for your computer"
Should I install anything else to try to run the loadlibrary to send you more information?
Erik..you could run pljava finally?
good night guys,jose