pgAdmin 4

From: Todd Chinigo <Todd(dot)Chinigo(at)sas(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgAdmin 4
Date: 2023-08-01 17:52:53
Lists: pgsql-admin

I downloaded and installed pgAdmin4 (ver 7.5) for Windows and now when I connect to my postgres DB and try to delete or add a row to a table I always get the following message: cannot execute DELETE in a readonly transaction. Same thing happens when I manually want to add a row to the table. This used to work and I cannot figure out what is controlling this. Is there a setting that needs to be modified or how do I correct this? I did not find this information in the archives or by a google search.
Thanks for any guidance.