RE: pgAdmin 4 not opening on mac

From: Tom Plancon <tplancon(at)bkaarchs(dot)com>
To: Aditya Toshniwal <aditya(dot)toshniwal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Tom Arnsperger <tarnsperger(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: pgAdmin 4 not opening on mac
Date: 2023-05-05 00:44:28
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Aditya,

It’s not on Mac. I’m running it as web app on linux Ubuntu 22.

Thomas Plancon
CAD/IT Manager

BKA / Architects<http://www.bkaarchitects.com/>
Main Office | 508.583.5603
142 Crescent Street | Brockton, MA 02302
LinkedIn<http://linkedin.com/company/bka-architects> | Facebook<https://facebook.com/pages/BKA-Architects-Inc/164150853637095> | Instagram<http://www.instagram.com/bka_architects>