Getting error while installing

From: Jagadeeswara Bora <Jagadeeswara(dot)Rao(at)teranet(dot)ca>
To: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Getting error while installing
Date: 2021-05-20 13:54:53
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello Team,

Hope you are doing well. I have a problem while installing the postgre sql. I am getting the fatal error . I have tried with the different versions, but no luck for me. I have attached the files that what I used get while configuring.

Could you please assist me to get out of this?

Thanks ,
Jagadeesh. Bora

Attachment Content-Type Size
image/png 23.4 KB