How to build macOS version currently published to Homebrew

From: Keith Wedinger <keith(dot)wedinger(at)improving(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: How to build macOS version currently published to Homebrew
Date: 2024-09-17 15:44:11
Lists: pgsql-odbc

While searching the archives, I discovered the Homebrew location of psqlodbc on Homebrew here:
https://formulae.brew.sh/formula/psqlodbc

The link above points back to https://odbc.postgresql.org which contains a link to the https://github.com/postgresql-interfaces/psqlodbc for future development.

Currently, the GitHub repository above does not contain any build instructions for macOS.

I’m thinking that someone is taking care of updating the Homebrew package which likely means that someone is building this for macOS.

Do instructions exist for building the macOS version currently published to Homebrew?

Keith Wedinger | Principal Consultant | M. 614.551.0373
​Improving – It’s what we do.™