pg_service.conf file on Windows

From: Robert Fazio <dbabob(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pg_service.conf file on Windows
Date: 2020-01-13 15:04:17
Lists: pgadmin-support

I seem to be unable to find a way to get PGAdmin to use a service configuration file on my windows system.
I have tried using the PGSERVICEFILE environment variable to specify one, as well as multiple attempts to guess at where it might be looking for a file named either .pg_service.conf or pg_service.conf.

I haven't had any issues doing this on Linux, just windows.

Bob Fazio
email: dbabob(at)hotmail(dot)com<mailto:dbabob(at)hotmail(dot)com>