RE: Backup Functions

From: Sridhar Parepalli <Sridhar(dot)Parepalli(at)sas(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-sql <pgsql-sql(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: Backup Functions
Date: 2021-08-18 17:14:30
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hey Tom,

Here's what I got from the \df ...

tenant1=# \df
List of functions
Schema | Name | Result data type | Argument data types | Type
--------+----------------------------------+------------------+---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+------
public | armor | text | bytea | func
public | armor | text | bytea, text[], text[] | func
public | crypt | text | text, text | func
public | dearmor | bytea | text | func
public | decrypt | bytea | bytea, bytea, text | func
public | decrypt_iv | bytea | bytea, bytea, bytea, text | func
public | digest | bytea | bytea, text | func
public | digest | bytea | text, text | func
public | dmc_update_row_modified_function | trigger | | func
public | encrypt | bytea | bytea, bytea, text | func
public | encrypt_iv | bytea | bytea, bytea, bytea, text | func
public | gen_random_bytes | bytea | integer | func
public | gen_random_uuid | uuid | | func
public | gen_salt | text | text | func
public | gen_salt | text | text, integer | func
public | hmac | bytea | bytea, bytea, text | func
public | hmac | bytea | text, text, text | func
public | pgp_armor_headers | SETOF record | text, OUT key text, OUT value text | func
public | pgp_key_id | text | bytea | func
public | pgp_pub_decrypt | text | bytea, bytea | func
public | pgp_pub_decrypt | text | bytea, bytea, text | func
public | pgp_pub_decrypt | text | bytea, bytea, text, text | func
public | pgp_pub_decrypt_bytea | bytea | bytea, bytea | func
public | pgp_pub_decrypt_bytea | bytea | bytea, bytea, text | func
public | pgp_pub_decrypt_bytea | bytea | bytea, bytea, text, text | func
public | pgp_pub_encrypt | bytea | text, bytea | func
public | pgp_pub_encrypt | bytea | text, bytea, text | func
public | pgp_pub_encrypt_bytea | bytea | bytea, bytea | func
public | pgp_pub_encrypt_bytea | bytea | bytea, bytea, text | func
public | pgp_sym_decrypt | text | bytea, text | func
public | pgp_sym_decrypt | text | bytea, text, text | func
public | pgp_sym_decrypt_bytea | bytea | bytea, text | func
public | pgp_sym_decrypt_bytea | bytea | bytea, text, text | func
public | pgp_sym_encrypt | bytea | text, text | func
public | pgp_sym_encrypt | bytea | text, text, text | func
public | pgp_sym_encrypt_bytea | bytea | bytea, text | func
public | pgp_sym_encrypt_bytea | bytea | bytea, text, text | func
public | pgpool_pgctl | boolean | action text, stop_mode text | func
public | pgpool_recovery | boolean | script_name text, remote_host text, remote_data_directory text | func
public | pgpool_recovery | boolean | script_name text, remote_host text, remote_data_directory text, remote_port text | func
public | pgpool_recovery | boolean | script_name text, remote_host text, remote_data_directory text, remote_port text, recovery_node integer | func
public | pgpool_remote_start | boolean | remote_host text, remote_data_directory text | func
public | pgpool_switch_xlog | text | arcive_dir text | func
(43 rows)

Sridhar Parepalli