pg_stat_statements

From: "Dirschel, Steve" <steve(dot)dirschel(at)thomsonreuters(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pg_stat_statements
Date: 2022-01-11 15:04:14
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the correct distribution list for this type of question but I'll try anyways. We have an app that uses multiple schemas. It will do a set schema 'schema_name' and execute queries. The queries executed are the same regardless of the schema the connection set.

In pg_stat_statements the exact same query will get a different queryid for each schema that executes the query.

I'm unable to determine which queryid comes from which schema the query was executed under. Is anyone aware of a way to determine this?

Thanks in advance.

Steve
This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient and contains information that may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and any attachments. Certain required legal entity disclosures can be accessed on our website: https://www.thomsonreuters.com/en/resources/disclosures.html