Re: JSON out of memory error on PostgreSQL 9.6.x

From: Yuri Budilov <yuri(dot)budilov(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: rob stone <floriparob(at)gmail(dot)com>, "pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: JSON out of memory error on PostgreSQL 9.6.x
Date: 2017-12-04 00:14:21
Lists: pgsql-general

hello good people

it is *not* JSONB, just plain JSON

the version 9.6.3 and running inside AWS RDS PostgreSQL (DBaaS)

the machine size is just 1 GB RAM and 1 CPU, is it a called "micro" size AWS RDS instance, we use it for DEV

we have also reproduced it on 2 CPU 8 GB RAM instance, FWIW.

It takes well under 1 min elapsed time to fail.

best regards and many thanks for trying to help me