Re: help with downloading postgres server and client

From: Jonathan Byrd <jonathan(dot)d(dot)byrd(at)live(dot)com>
To: Farhana Reid <far(dot)s(dot)reid(at)gmail(dot)com>, "pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: help with downloading postgres server and client
Date: 2018-02-20 16:05:48
Lists: pgsql-odbc

download the windows installer (32 or 64) exe.

the other thing that optionally comes with it is StackBuilder. It doesn't hurt to download this as it contains a lot of useful utils like odbc and jdbc drivers. but pgadmin is either inside stackbuilder or it will install when you install the server.

if you need a package, use/search edbpostgres

Sent with Outlook<https://aka.ms/qtex0l> for iOS