Logical Replication in Windows environment

From: Igor Neyman <ineyman(at)perceptron(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Logical Replication in Windows environment
Date: 2017-05-30 14:58:38
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi all,

Question: anyone successfully set up logical replication in 10 Beta1 (EnterpriseDB installer) in Windows environment?
Please, share your experience.

This issue was discussed in length here: https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/DM5PR07MB2810212C52D7EE115E45B8D9DAF80%40DM5PR07MB2810.namprd07.prod.outlook.com
but didn't come to any resolution.

Also a bug was entered: https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20170524173644.1440.53348%40wrigleys.postgresql.org
But didn't get a single reply.

In short:
Installed 10 Beta1 (EnterpriseDB installer) on my two Windows sandboxes.
Created Publication on the publisher machine.
When trying to CREATE SUBSCRITION ... on subscription machine, I'm getting:

"ERROR: could not connect to the publisher: could not send data to server: Socket is not connected (0x00002749/10057) could not send SSL negotiation packet: Socket is not connected (0x00002749/10057) SQL state: XX000"

It is verified that connections between publisher's and subscriber's databases work fine (for instance using Postgres_fdw).

Please help,
Igor