How to monitor Active Session

From: M Sarwar <sarwarmd02(at)outlook(dot)com>
To: "pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: How to monitor Active Session
Date: 2024-01-30 23:54:58
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,
I became member of this recently.
I use pgAdmin entire day all the times. I have been using various SQL development /admin tools for a long time but I recently coming onto pgadmin.
I want to know if I can easily monitor active sessions of postgresql. I tried from pgAdmin/ Dashboard but here I am unable to see the newly started active sessions.

Thank you,
Sarwar