RE: Obtaining the size of temp tables in current sesion

From: M Sarwar <sarwarmd02(at)outlook(dot)com>
To: Wells Oliver <wells(dot)oliver(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: Obtaining the size of temp tables in current sesion
Date: 2023-06-08 17:44:12
Lists: pgsql-admin

Whether you are trying to estimate memory or the storage for the temp tables, I have not seen any estimates or views.
I have just learned or estimated based on the actual usage as it moves forward.
Theoretically in some database flavors, there are estimates but in actuality practical usage is realistic number.
Good luck,
Sarwar

Sent from my Galaxy