From CROSSTAB: One Column data with Two results columns

From: M Sarwar <sarwarmd02(at)outlook(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: From CROSSTAB: One Column data with Two results columns
Date: 2024-04-14 20:54:19
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

I am working CROSSTAB functionality to generate the reports in the CSV format.

Now I have stage where I need to generate 2 result sets for the same 1 column data.

I am sharing the example here.

I have attached a sample data file.

[cid:image001(dot)png(at)01DA8E7C(dot)27C0DA10]

I am trying to know if I can generate this type of SQl ressult using CROSSTAB . I appreciate any hint or comments on this.

Thanks a lot,

Sarwar