Truncate DUMMY_mid is blocked DELETE DUMMY_init TABLE

From: M Sarwar <sarwarmd02(at)outlook(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Truncate DUMMY_mid is blocked DELETE DUMMY_init TABLE
Date: 2024-06-05 21:23:05
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello,
Today I have an interesting observation.
I am truncating the table DUMMY_mid .
Truncate is getting struck due to DELETE operation on the table DUMMY_init.

When I take a look at the PG_STAT_ACTIVITY table, it is confirmed that the TRUNCATE is blocked by DELETE on DUMMY_INIT table.
This seems to be strange to me.
Thanks,
Sarwar