Re: In PGAdmin, view compilation is running for ever

From: M Sarwar <sarwarmd02(at)outlook(dot)com>
To: Ron <ronljohnsonjr(at)gmail(dot)com>, "pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: In PGAdmin, view compilation is running for ever
Date: 2023-11-03 23:07:47
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Ron,
After running for more than 90 minutes, I got the below message.

ERROR: relation "salesforce.vw_tab_wafers" does not exist LINE 23: FROM salesforce.vw_tab_wafers w ^ SQL state: 42P01 Character: 1512

I do not know why it took so much time.

I appreciate your response.

Once I fixed the view as per the message, it went fine.

Sarwar