4.15 panel borders

From: JOSEPH RIMBACK <jrimback1(at)verizon(dot)net>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: 4.15 panel borders
Date: 2019-11-17 20:36:13
Lists: pgsql-admin

[MacBook Pro (desktop only); PostgreSQL12; PGAdmin 4.15]

This may be an inappropriate question for this list but I really need some help.

After struggling with poorly defined light blue panel borders in the 4.13 Query Tool for the last several weeks, I installed 4.15 two days age. Well-defined (sepia colored) boundaries showed up which were a pleasure to use. I may have inadvertently changed a setting but have no idea where it was. Today I was back to the blue borders. A re-install of 4.15 and a search of the manual failed to help.

I would appreciate some help or some pointers on how to get the clear borders back (in any color).

I would also appreciate any suggestions on where I should go for answers to questions like this.

[ I have used 9.4 and PgAdmin for 4+ years and am successfully importing option data from the Thinkorswim trading platform for subsequent analysis. I am a 30+ year user of and DBA for Oracle and SQL Server but very limited with Postgres admin functions. SQL with Pg12 and PgAdmin 4.15 is all I need for now; it is a pleasure to use SQL with this package].

Thank you.

Joe
Gaithersburg, MD
jrimback1(at)verizon(dot)net <mailto:jrimback1(at)verizon(dot)net>
301-569-3541 (cell)