server closed the connection unexpectedly during upgrade

From: "Yang, Leo" <leo(dot)yang(at)hp(dot)com>
To: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: server closed the connection unexpectedly during upgrade
Date: 2015-12-16 07:34:33
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi all,

Thank you for your explain for previous question. But I met another error log when running pg_upgrade check from PostgreSQL 8.3 to PostgreSQL 9.4.5:
Performing Consistency Checks
-----------------------------
Checking cluster versions ok
Checking database user is a superuser ok
Checking database connection settings ok
Checking for prepared transactions ok
Checking for reg* system OID user data types ok
Checking for contrib/isn with bigint-passing mismatch ok
Checking for invalid "name" user columns connection to database failed: server closed the connection unexpectedly
before or while processing the request.
This issue don't reproduces regularly on windows Server 2012. The error log only reproduces in a few cases, but I need to fix this issue. Can you tell me the reasons for this error.

Best Regards,
Leo