Advocate For Support

From: Els Magnate <copewell(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Advocate For Support
Date: 2023-12-31 01:08:34
Lists: pgadmin-support

Dear Correspondent,

I hope my mail finds you well?
I have been having challenges to open pgAdmin for some days now after installation, it is NOT accepting my password. I have postgreSQL 16 installed at first, when it was not accepting my password I have to uninstall it and download postgrelSQL 15,same thing kept happening. Now, I have 12, kindly help me out. I attached few screenshots of response I got while trying to input my password which I'm sure I did not forget and same as what I entered at the point of installation.
I look forward to your helpful solution.

Thanks,
Els Magnate.

Attachment Content-Type Size
image/jpeg 44.2 KB