issue with pgAdmin 4

From: Riccardo Barichella <riccardo(dot)barichella(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: issue with pgAdmin 4
Date: 2023-07-19 19:18:38
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi, today I updated the pgAdmin version and now I am experiencing an issue with that program, where it remains stuck on the loading screen displaying "loading pgAdmin 4 v7.4..." for over an hour. I have attempted restarting the application, checking system requirements and deleting configuration files, but the problem persists.
Could you please provide assistance in resolving this issue? Any guidance or troubleshooting steps would be greatly appreciated.
Riccardo Barichella