Re: Special meaning of NL string

From: "Vellinga, Fred" <fred(dot)vellinga(at)nl(dot)verizonbusiness(dot)com>
To: 'Tom Lane' <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "'pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Special meaning of NL string
Date: 2006-04-13 06:23:56
Lists: pgsql-sql

Tom,

Thanks for your answer. The problem is indeed related to the statistics.
The isssue now seems to find out why the statistics are 'incorrect' every
day.
My gues is the following: we run every night the command VACUUM ANALYZE.
This command return wrong statistics info. Because when I run ANALYZE only
on a table, everything is fine.
We are on PosgreSQL 7.4.

Groet,
Fred Vellinga