Help editing corruption wiki page

From: Jappie Klooster <jappieklooster(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Help editing corruption wiki page
Date: 2020-08-19 14:32:50
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi,

I created my account to modify this page:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Corruption

I wish to add a link to detection section:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/12/app-pgchecksums.html

And perhaps this third party tutorial as well (no affiliation):
https://postgreshelp.com/postgresql-checksum/

Unfortunately I encountered a "cool down" period for my account. With no
idea how long this takes I'm asking you to help me.

--
Mvg,

Jappie Klooster
e: jappieklooster(at)hotmail(dot)com