Defining Procedure Language PLR

From: "Schade, Jeffrey" <JSchade(at)iso(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Defining Procedure Language PLR
Date: 2011-12-30 18:18:51
Lists: pgadmin-support

My users have requested access to PLR for defining UDFs in Postgres on
GreenPlum DCA. When I installed R and ran the CREATE LANGUAGE the PLR
language option was defined as not trusted, I believe this is because
there is no validator function.

Is there a default validator function available for PLR? I assume I do
not want to switch this to a trusted language without a way of
validating the function code.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Jeff

Jeffrey Schade

Systems Consultant, Technology Engineering

ISO
545 Washington Boulevard
Jersey City, NJ 07310
Voice: (201) 469-3738

FAX: (201) 748-1500
jschade(at)iso(dot)com <mailto:jschade(at)iso(dot)com>