Re: pgsql-general@postgresql.org

From: "Albe Laurenz" <laurenz(dot)albe(at)wien(dot)gv(dot)at>
To: "Tomas Lanczos *EXTERN*" <lanczos(at)t-zones(dot)sk>, "PgSql General" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Date: 2008-11-18 08:02:31
Lists: pgsql-general

Tomas Lanczos wrote:
> I am using Postgresql to store all my research related data. At the
> moment I am just finishing my PhD thesis and I want to cite postgresql
> correctly but can't find how to do it. Could somebody give me an advice?

I'm not sure if the citation list is the right thing for software...

There's the name, "PostgreSQL". that should be written like this.
There's the web site http://www.postgresql.org, which is the best reference.
The people behind it are called "The PostgreSQL Global Development Group".

Yours,
Laurenz Albe