Pgsql Training.

From: "Rangi, Jai" <jrangi(at)automotive(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Pgsql Training.
Date: 2010-03-16 17:35:24
Lists: pgsql-admin

All,

Just signed up on the list. We are in the process of adopting pgsql over
mysql. I was wondering if someone can suggest any reasonably priced
training for pgsql Administration and development. We are in southern
CA. So anything closer to LA will be convenient and preferred.

There is lots of information on web, but any word from this lists will
have lot more weight.

Thank you,

-Jai