Next Meeting

From: "Albin, Lloyd P" <lalbin(at)scharp(dot)org>
To: <seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Next Meeting
Date: 2012-11-05 08:32:30
Lists: seapug

To All:

This is just a reminder, our next meeting is 11/6 at 7PM, 1100 Eastlake.
http://www.seapug.org/Locations/1100Eastlake/1100Eastlake.php

When walking up to the main entrance, there is a side entrance on the left. I will be at this side entrance to meet and greet everyone. Our new conference room is within view of this entrance, so we can now accommodate anyone who arrives late.

Please remember to vote before coming to the the meeting.

Lloyd