make abackup using CMD

From: "Ahmed Mohammed Darwish" <ADarwish(at)nasaviation(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: make abackup using CMD
Date: 2013-02-09 16:13:18
Lists: pgadmin-support

Dears,

I need a help for the following case:

I want to make auto backup for the database using Dos Command line , I
made the following CMD line

pg-dumpall -h localhost -Upostgres > allinone.bak

but I found every time I have to enter password. So , how can I include
the password parameter in the above statement so that I can schedule
this patch to take a backup 4 times daily without entering the password
every time.

Thank you in advance for your support.

This electronic communication is intended by the sender only for the access and use by the addressee and may contain confidential information. It is your responsibility to ensure this e-mail and any attachments are virus free. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.

National Air Services (NAS Holding) is a Closed Joint Stock Company, organized under the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, having its mailing address as P.O. Box 305161 Riyadh 11361 KSA