Anyone know of a Schema Comparer

From: "Paul Newman" <pnewman(at)tripoint(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Anyone know of a Schema Comparer
Date: 2005-10-25 06:19:57
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

We will have anything upto 400 schema in our db. Each Schema is a
replica of a "master" schema. Can anyone recommend a tool that we can
compare our master schema to any given target schema which will then
generate an update script which can subsequently be executed ? We have
looked at EMS comparer and few others but all seem to compare one entire
db with another.

Regards

Paul Newman