Building source code of PostgreSQl-7.1

From: "Kuriakose, Cinu Cheriyamoozhiyil" <Cinu(dot)Kuriakose(at)in(dot)unisys(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Building source code of PostgreSQl-7.1
Date: 2007-08-21 03:02:22
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

I was in the process of downloading the source code of PostgreSQL-7.1
through CVS, and I was able to do that with the command :

cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs(at)anoncvs(dot)postgresql(dot)org:/projects/cvsroot co
-rREL7_1 -P pgsql

Now this source code is downloaded is in the pgsql folder, can anyone
please tell me the command to build PostgreSQL-7.1 binary from this
source code.

Awaiting response.

Thanks and Regards

Cinu