Re: Two trailing / on ftp symlink

From: Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>
To: PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Two trailing / on ftp symlink
Date: 2017-05-02 07:12:57
Lists: pgsql-www

> On 01 May 2017, at 13:26, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se> wrote:
>
> The “latest” symlink on ftp/ contains a trailing slash in the pickle file (I
> presume, without having seen it), but the template tacks on a trailing slash as
> well making the href "ftp/source/v9.6.2//". While this leads to the right page,
> the “parent directory” link gets confused since it now links to the same page as
> "ftp/source/v9.6.2/“.

After having been pointed in the right direction out-of-band, it seems the
issue is that we don’t strip trailing slashes from symlinks, only directory
entries. The attached patch seems to fix it.

cheers ./daniel

Attachment Content-Type Size
ftp_pickle_stripslash.patch application/octet-stream 1.1 KB