Re: Melbourne PUG

From: Natrajan Krishnamoorthi <Natrajan(dot)Krishnamoorthi(at)jeppesen(dot)com>
To: Jason Godden <jason(at)godden(dot)id(dot)au>, "melbourne-au-pug(at)postgresql(dot)org" <melbourne-au-pug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Melbourne PUG
Date: 2012-10-29 13:07:08
Lists: melbourne-au-pug

Yes.. Jason..
Agreed.. Let me know if you guys meet using a web Conference and I will join.

I subscribed in Denver PUG and no activity so far.. Will try to get the team together for a meeting..

Thanks again..

Thanks
Rgds
Natrajan Krishnamoorthi

Virtual Worker

303-328-6746 (work)
303-523-2164 (Black Berry)
Natrajan(dot)Krishnamoorthi(at)jeppesen(dot)com (Email)