Load Balancer with PostgreSQL

From: Lucas <root(at)sud0(dot)nz>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Load Balancer with PostgreSQL
Date: 2022-04-04 23:14:02
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi guys.

I was wondering if you guys could share what are you using for Load Balancing with PG?
It has to be smart enough to understand when a server is too busy to get a request, so it sends it to the other slaves.
I understand there is PGPool available for this, is there any solution tool you guys use? Also, for context, my DB stack is deployed in AWS on EC2 instances.

Thanks!
Lucas