postgres_fdw for postgres 9.2

From: "Williams, Alex" <awilliams(at)teamdrg(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: postgres_fdw for postgres 9.2
Date: 2016-01-20 20:50:25
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

Concerning the postgres_fdw module for PostgreSQL 9.2, does anyone know how I can get it? I need to install the extension on a Linux AWS server with Postgres 9.2

I found this: http://pgxn.org/dist/postgres_fdw/ and I just want to confirm that this is the accepted standard way to use this module in PG 9.2 for few support? If it is, could someone point me to how I can compile and install it?

I appreciate any help and thank you,

Alex