FAQ for installing from RPM to RHEL 8 systems

From: "Hall, Michael H(dot) (GSFC-423(dot)0)[RAYTHEON COMPANY]" <michael(dot)h(dot)hall-1(at)nasa(dot)gov>
To: "pgsql-pkg-yum(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-pkg-yum(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: FAQ for installing from RPM to RHEL 8 systems
Date: 2023-01-24 18:33:56
Lists: pgsql-pkg-yum

I would like to move my existing PostgreSQL 11 environment running from compiled source code to a PostgreSQL 15 environment configured from RPM.
I have been having some difficulties trying to install multiple packages due to dependencies that are not found in the PostgreSQL repo or RHEL repos.

Does someone have a repo that handles these items that appear to be falling through the cracks.
Any help would be appreciated.

--
Michael H. “Mike” Hall, Sr. NASA-GSFC