Slony1-93 init script - updated

From: Rob Brucks <rob(dot)brucks(at)rackspace(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-pkg-yum(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-pkg-yum(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Slony1-93 init script - updated
Date: 2015-06-29 17:44:10
Lists: pgsql-pkg-yum

Guys,

I've made some modifications to the /etc/init.d/slony1-93 init script to fit our environment.

We had the need to run multiple slony daemons on our servers and the supplied script couldn't do it (the existing script would kill all daemons on a "stop").

Feel free to modify and include as part of the base slony package.

If you have any questions feel free to drop me a note.

Thanks,
Rob Brucks
PostgreSQL DBA
Rackspace

P.S. For some reason we have NEVER been able to get timestamps to show up in the slony logs, despite setting every config file setting documented. Not sure if this is an issue with slony itself (since we only use your RPMs) or if this is a compile or dependency problem with building the RPMs, but we'd appreciate it if you can check it out.

Attachment Content-Type Size
slony1-93 application/octet-stream 3.7 KB