Version issues of sql

From: Husnu Mert Bilgin <mert(dot)bilgin(dot)12451(at)ozu(dot)edu(dot)tr>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Version issues of sql
Date: 2022-12-21 20:15:34
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello, I need your assistance to start up my PgAdmin4 application. I am using MacBook Air which is below version 15. I saw the notes that five of the PgAdmin 4 files aren’t supported by below 15 version on Macbook.I bought an licensed certification lecture from edx before I recognized this issue. Can you please Kindly help me to fix this bug? What can I do? My latest version is 10.13.6

Best regards;
Mert Bilgin