Re: C function extending postgres

From: Theo Galanakis <Theo(dot)Galanakis(at)lonelyplanet(dot)com(dot)au>
To: 'Jonathan Daugherty' <cygnus(at)cprogrammer(dot)org>
Cc: "'pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: C function extending postgres
Date: 2005-03-22 05:09:21
Lists: pgsql-sql

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm actually trying to use a system metrics library from
http://www-usr.inf.ufsm.br/~veiga/liblproc/index-en.html

I have tried to link the library however I'm still getting the same message.

cc -g -I /usr/local/pgsql/include -I /usr/local/pgsql/include/server -I
/usr/local/include -fpic -c processinfo.c
cc -g -I /usr/local/pgsql/include -I /usr/local/pgsql/include/server -I
/usr/local/include -shared -llproc -Wall -L/usr/local/include/ -o
processinfo.so processinfo.o