RE: [SQL] Slashdot Query

From: "Jackson, DeJuan" <djackson(at)cpsgroup(dot)com>
To: Chris Bitmead <chris(dot)bitmead(at)bigfoot(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: RE: [SQL] Slashdot Query
Date: 1999-06-07 21:29:32
Lists: pgsql-sql

Is it me or does this query actually make any sense???
Is story.datetime a column in your table?

You might be able to rewrite this query. I don't know if the
ordering you were trying for is needed, but

SELECT oid, title, image FROM category*
WHERE EXISTS(SELECT 1 FROM story
WHERE story.approved AND story.category =
category.oid);

should give you the same information.

Hope this helps,
-DEJ