Last 2 versions with problems forcing me to use v8.3 from Feb 9

From: Melanie Arnett <Arnett(at)uwyo(dot)edu>
To: "pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Last 2 versions with problems forcing me to use v8.3 from Feb 9
Date: 2024-05-01 14:06:31
Lists: pgadmin-support

The March release does not provide a window for search and replace, thus, I cannot search and replace.

The April release times out so I have to close out every query, close the application, and reopen every query each time there is a flicker in connectivity, which I experience somewhat regularly.

Melanie Arnett
Data Coordinator
Wyoming Natural Diversity Database
University of Wyoming
315 Berry Center, Dept. 3381
1000 E. University Ave
Laramie, WY 82071-3381
Phone: 307.766.2296
Email: arnett(at)uwyo(dot)edu<mailto:arnett(at)uwyo(dot)edu>
Web: http://www.uwyo.edu/wyndd