Small change proposal on the 8.5 release notes

From: Edson Richter <edsonrichter(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Small change proposal on the 8.5 release notes
Date: 2024-04-08 18:19:31
Lists: pgadmin-support

In the release notes, on item “Issue #7216 - Added support for viewing Log Based Clusters” change to “Issue #7216 - Added support for viewing Log Streaming replication based clusters.”

Maybe is just me, but I had to look at source code to understand what the current phrase means 😊

Regards,

Edson Richter