RES: When running on Docker, no selecion folders for import/export

From: Edson Richter <edsonrichter(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: Aditya Toshniwal <aditya(dot)toshniwal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: "Pgadmin-Support(at)Postgresql(dot) Org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RES: When running on Docker, no selecion folders for import/export
Date: 2021-04-08 14:05:21
Lists: pgadmin-support

It’s server – all my team uses a shared installation on a Linux VM running pgAdmin on Docker.
I’ts amazing fast and realiable – except that we cannot export/import data to/from pgAdmin.
Notice that “download” CSV from query window works normally.
I’ll check docs you have linked.

Thanks,

Edson

Enviado do Email<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> para Windows 10