Re: PostgreSQL Portable

From: Daniel Begin <jfd553(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL Portable
Date: 2014-09-11 12:05:16
Lists: pgsql-general

Wow, I was not expecting so many skillful feedbacks - Thanks to all

I am not closing the point yet since, as Steve Crawford suggested, the
solution I am looking for (as newbie) might not be optimal !-) So here is
more context.

All PCs run W7/64b (different hardware) and I will be the only user
accessing the DB. Once the setup completed, the DB will mainly be used for
reading the data (requests). The results will be used for statistical
analysis/data representation.

Thank again.

Daniel